Villarreal Final Cup
Villarreal is a small Mediterranean city located north of Valencia that has just over 50,000 inhabitants. Villareal is known as the world capital of ceramics, the main industry in the area and also for its important football team.
In its old town abound beautiful squares, basilicas and towers. A mandatory visit is its spectacular Ceramic Stadium, with a capacity for 23,500 spectators and where Villarreal CF plays at home.
Villarreal CF is one of the three teams of the Valencian Community that play in the first division of La Liga. The Yellow team has participated three times in the Champions League, eight times in the UEFA Cup and has been victorious in two editions of the Intertoto Cup.
The football club has two sports cities. The Sports City of Villarreal Football Club is where the first team and lower categories trains. It has a total extension of 70,000 square meters divided into 9 fields, all of them illuminated and with numerous changing rooms. This makes it one of the most important sports complexes in Europe. The Sports City Pamesa Cerámica has a total area of 40,000 square meters where 3 football fields 11 and one football 8 are located.
Villarreal Final Cup is youth football tournament organized by Villarreal C.F. between June 12 and 14, 2020. The tournament, which was first organized in 2015, has 5 editions. The stay for the participants would be 2 nights / 3 days, arriving at the Valencia airport.
- G: Over 16 years old
YOUTH FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
Villarreal Final Cup
10/06/2022 - 12/06/2022
Flying to: Valencia / Manises
- Arrival of teams
- Registration in accommodation
- Start of the competition
- Visit to the Villarreal CF Stadium: Estadio de la cerámica
- Final phase
- Closing Ceremony
- Trophy Awards Ceremon
The service includes:
- Private Coach transport service during the tournament.
- Airport transfers (both ways).
- 3 * / 4 * hotel accommodation for X days * possibility to add extra nights, indicate when requesting a quote.
- Credentials to attend all tournament events.
- Full board basis during the entire stay.
- Bilingual escort in all activities.
- Pre-registration and registration of the team / teams to the tournament.
- Credential management for the tournament.
- Organization of complementary activities to the event.
- On ground mediation and resolution of conflicts.