En cumplimiento del artículo 10 de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico, a continuación se exponen los datos identificativos de la empresa propietaria del dominio “intursportstravelservices.com”:
1. Manager and owner of the intur.com portal:
- ELBA II, S.L. (INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES)
- NIF (Tax ID Number): B-12271995
- Business Address: AVDA. FERRANDIS SALVADOR, 188
- 12560 BENICASIM (Castellón)
- Tel: 964 39 27 26
- www.intursportstravelservices.com – email@example.com
- Datos de inscripción en el Registro Mercantil: Registro Mercantil de Castellón, Tomo 472, Libro 39 de la sección general, Folio 72, hoja CS-1047, Inscripción 1ª.
2. Content of the intur.com portal:
Through the portal INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES visitors are provided with information and tools for communicating with ELBA II, S.L. Despite the due diligence used in the preparation and development of the portal’s contents, there may be inaccuracies or errors.
3. Conditions of access to the Fobesa.com portal:
Access to the intursportstravelservices.com portal is free, and its visualisation does not require prior registration. However, the use of certain services requires, as an essential condition, that the User fills in the relevant forms and accepts the conditions of use established in the portal for each of them, and especially the provisions of section 7º.
The User accepts, expressly and without exceptions, that they are solely and exclusively responsible for accessing and using the portal.
4. Property rights on the intur.com portal:
INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES is the owner and/or licensee of all the information contained in this portal: its graphic design, images, databases, indexes, source codes, brands and logos, being protected in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law and the Trademark Law. Its availability and use do not imply, in any case, the transfer of ownership or the granting of a right of use to benefit the User, so any reproduction, copy, total or partial distribution, or, commercialisation, will require the prior and written authorisation of INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES.
5. Information and publicity on the intur.com portal:
Marketable products are included in the intur.com portal for exclusively informative and advertising purposes.
Links to other portals are included in the intursportstravelservices.com portal for informational purposes only, and do not imply that FOBESA recommends and/or guarantees such portals, over which it does not exercise any control, nor is it responsible for the contents of those websites.
The creation by third parties of links to the intursportstravelservices.com portal must comply with the following rules:
(1) Do not make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements, which may be misleading or contrary to law, morality or good manners, associated with the link. (2.) Do not use links to pages or subpages other than the Home Page of INTURCOSA (3). Do not use trademarks or signs owned by INTURCOSA next to the URL (4). Do not establish links with portals containing racist, xenophobic, pornographic declarations or propaganda, or those that incite terrorism, or are detrimental to Human Rights.
7. Personal data protection:
When it is necessary for the User to register or provide personal data (among other premises, to request information, send queries, complaints or hiring requests, send curriculum vitae, etc.), the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out in conformity and in compliance with the principles set forth in the current Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) and implementing regulations, as well as Regulation UE 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data (“GDPR”).
INTURCOSA undertakes to process and collect personal data:
- In a lawful, loyal and transparent manner
- Properly, pertinently and limited to what is necessary
- Precisely updated
- For the time needed
Likewise, INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES undertakes to respect the guiding principles of Privacy from design and default and proactive responsibility.
In any event, the data thus collected will be transferred to a file that is the responsibility of INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES with the sole purpose of:
- Managing the relationship with Users, as well as the provision of Services offered through the Website (or on which the User has made any query/request) and, in general, the management, development and fulfilment of the relationship established between the Entity and those who contribute their personal data through the Website.
- Addressing possible job applications that may be received and managing the possible selection process.
- Resolving doubts and queries.
- Sending newsletters when the User has given their consent or registered for a specific service. In this case, at the time of collecting the data, the User will be given the opportunity to refuse that it be used for said purpose. In addition, every time it is sent there will be an option to unsubscribe.
When personal data is collected through the form, it will be necessary for the User to provide at least their name, surname and contact e-mail, since, if this required data is not provided, INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES will not be able to manage the requested service.
In addition, by providing the data and/or completing the form/s, the User authorises INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES to use the e-mail address or telephone number as a means of communication and guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, expressly consenting to the use, processing and communication of the same for the purposes they have been informed of.
In the event of data from third parties being provided, the person who has provided this data guarantees to have informed the former of the terms included in this section.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the User does not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future or wishes to unsubscribe to the newsletter system to which they have been able to subscribe, they may express this by sending an e-mail to the following address: intursportstravelservices.com (also, every time it is sent there will be an option to unsubscribe).
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation:
INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s address for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken as a result of the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the provisions herein.
In the event that the User does not live in Spain, INTURSPORTS TRAVEL SERVICES and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid.