Motocross and Enduro
Since 1999, our company is closely related to Motocross and Enduro. Not in vain, our InturSports brand has been a secondary sponsor of the Yamaha and KTM teams for the Motocross and Enduro World Championship several times.
REDSAND MX & Enduro Park is located In the municipality of Villafamés, in the interior of the province of Castellón. The motocross complex consists of 4 world class tracks, all designed by Greg Atkins, the popular constructor of the Motocross championship circuits.
Circuito Redsand MX & Enduro Park
After the remodeling of 2013, REDSAND has become one of the best circuits in Europe, having trained on its grounds famous Motocross personalities such as Harry Everts (four-time world 125cc Motocross champion) and his son Stefan Everts (winner of 10 world titles).
From November to March, REDSAND MX Park opens its doors to the most recognized MX schools, academies and individuals of the European continent, which carry out their training camps in the red sands that give the complex its name. During the season we can find the apprentices of Kenneth Gundersen, Álvaro Lozano, Brian Jorgensen, Rasmus Jorgensen, Justin Morris and Richard Mike Jones among others training at the circuit.
The complex has also hosted important sporting events, highlighting the celebration of one of the MX World Championships in 2017 and the celebration of the MX Championship of the Valencia Community this 2018.
MXGP TRACK “HARRY EVERTS”
STEVEN LENOIR TRACK
STEFAN EVERTS TRACK
Hotel INTUR BONAIRE****
The official hotel of REDSAND MX Park is located in the coastal town of Benicassim, just 20 minutes away from the MX complex. The Hotel Intur Bonaire **** is a world class, modern and fully equipped hotel. Intur hotels have extensive experience hosting sports groups of any discipline, this meaning that their facilities are perfectly adapted to the needs of the athlete:
- Motorcycle cleaning area with water and electricity supply
- Laundry corner
- Technogym high performance gym – room 250m2
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- Semi Olympic indoor swimmingpool 25m.
- 24 hours man guarded car park
- Shed to store motorcycles
All riders staying in the official hotel have preference to use tracks in case of overbooking, in addition to being benefited from a reduced rate. The daily rate includes the following services:
- FULL BOARD BASIS: (Breakfast and dinner at accommodation, and picnic lunch, ideal to take to the circuit and make the most of the day at REDSAND).
- FREE ACCESS TO THE GYM: Complete your daily training with a session in the Intur gym, 250m area with more than 15 different high performance machines.
- FREE ACCESS TO THE INDOOR SWIMMING POOL: If you are more of a swimmer, enjoy free access to our semi Olympic indoor pool, 25 meters.
- FREE ACCESS TO SAUNA AND JACUZZI: Slow down the pace of the day and rest in our well-being area that includes a sauna, a Jacuzzi and an area of jets and waterfalls.
- FREE CAR PARK & GUARDED 24 HOURS: Park your car or caravan free of charge in our car park, manned 24 hours a day.
To enjoy this sport in its purest form in one of the best places on the Mediterranean coast to practice Enduro and with the best local guides. tell us your level and we will make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.
Information and contact: RED SAND MX & ENDURO PARK – email@example.com
Enduro tours require a minimum number of participants. Check conditions, availability and dates.
Karting is an exciting sport that can be enjoyed without great physical preparation, which makes it accessible to everyone. One of the best circuits of Karting in the region is located next to our accommodation in Benicasim.
The circuit has a length of 940m and has 9 curves to the right and 4 curves to the left, in which you can train and perform group races with timing.
The circuit has a variety of karts:
- Children’s Kart of 140cc and 4T
- Children’s kart two-seat 200cc and 4T
- Youth kart 200cc and 4T
- Adult Kart 390cc and 4T
- Two-seater adult kart 270cc and 4T
- Competition Kart 100cc and 2T
Complement your MX stay with Intursports enjoying these magnificent facilities. Ask us about availability and prices.