The coast of Lisbon has been the vacation spot for members of royalty and prominent personalities of Portuguese bourgeois society of the last 2 centuries.
The tourist towns of Cascais and Estoril are located a few kilometers from each other, bordering the upper edge of the mouth of the Tagus River. Both are endowed with excellent infrastructures, magnificent beaches, shopping areas, first class accommodation and numerous local restaurants where you can taste the fresh products of the ocean.
Cascais has an important fishing port and a historical center with a multitude of places of tourist interest, such as the Boca do Inferno geological formation and the Condes de Castro mansion. In Estoril we find the extensive Praia de Tamariz along the bay. In front of it, we find the great Estoril Casino, one of the most important casinos in Europe to this day. The events that took place in this casino during the Second World War inspired Ian Flemming to create the legendary character: the secret agent James Bond.
Ibercup Estoril is a youth football tournament that takes place in Estoril (Portugal) between July 4 and July 9, 2023. The tournament was first organized in 2010. The stay for the participants would be 5 nights / 6 days, arriving at the Lisbon airport.
YOUTH FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
04/07/2023 - 09/07/2023
Flying to: Lisbon
- Arrival of teams
- Registration in accommodation
- 1º dinner
- The Tournament Begins
- Opening ceremony
· Group stage mathces
- Final group phase
- Playoff Phase
- Team leaders match
- Playoff Phase
- Free time
- Last meal at the main stadium
- Closing ceremony
The service includes:
- Private Coach transport service during the tournament.
- Airport transfers (both ways).
- 3 * / 4 * hotel accommodation for X days * possibility to add extra nights, indicate when requesting a quote.
- Credentials to attend all tournament events.
- Full board basis during the entire stay.
- Bilingual escort in all activities.
- Pre-registration and registration of the team / teams to the tournament.
- Credential management for the tournament.
- Organization of complementary activities to the event.
- On ground mediation and resolution of conflicts.