Ibercup Costa del Sol
Malaga is the capital of the Costa del Sol, a coastal region located south of the Iberian Peninsula. With an average of 305 days of sunshine per year, Malaga presents the ideal weather conditions for the practice of any sports all year round. All this added to its wide range of accommodation and its cuisine based on the Mediterranean diet makes sports stays an unforgettable experience for those who live them.
Its unbeatable strategic situation, located between the sea and the mountain has allowed it to occupy a position among the top 5 cities with more sports offer in the Iberian Peninsula. It has held major sporting events such as the final stages of the Davis Cup of Tennis, the National Basketball League (ACB) or National Athletics Championships. The province has a multitude of modernized and fully equipped sport facilities.
In Intursports Travel Services we take care of all the organizational aspects your participation in the tournament so that your only concern is bringing the cup home.
Ibercup Costa del Sol is a youth football tournament that takes place in La Costa del Sol (Malaga, Spain) between June 24 and 28, 2023. The tournament was first organized in 2017. The stay for the participants would be 4 nights / 5 days, arriving at Malaga airport.
YOUTH FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
Ibercup Costa del Sol
24/06/2023 - 28/06/2023
Costa del Sol (España)
Flying to: Málaga / Costa del Sol
- Arrival of teams
- Registration in accommodation
- 1º dinner
- Group stage matches
- Official Team Photograph
- Matches group stage
- Free time
- Final group phase
- Team leaders match
- Last meal at the main stadium
- Last meal at accommodation
The service includes:
- Private Coach transport service during the tournament.
- Airport transfers (both ways).
- 3 * / 4 * hotel accommodation for X days * possibility to add extra nights, indicate when requesting a quote.
- Credentials to attend all tournament events.
- Full board basis during the entire stay.
- Bilingual escort in all activities.
- Pre-registration and registration of the team / teams to the tournament.
- Credential management for the tournament.
- Organization of complementary activities to the event.
- On ground mediation and resolution of conflicts.