FOOTVIA INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT PROMISES
Avant-garde, culture, history, Mediterranean gastronomy, state-of-the-art infrastructures… Barcelona has many attributes that make it unique. There are many painters, architects and authors who throughout history have chosen the city as a scenario and source of inspiration.
From the bohemian atmosphere of the Ciutat Vella and the Gothic Quarter to the modern financial buildings of the 21st century, Barcelona offers a complete tourist experience.
The Catalan capital has been a great reference in world sport, hosting global events such as the Olympic Games in 1992, due to which the city modernized and expanded its range of top-level sports facilities. Located between the sea and the mountains and with a temperate climate, Barcelona is an ideal destination to enjoy the multiple contrasts that coexist in it at any time of the year.
The Costa Brava covers the coast of northeastern Spain, bordering France. This coast has two natural parks, botanical gardens, numerous beaches and coves and offers endless tourist possibilities along its 214km of extension.
Home of Salvador Dalí, his work can be discovered in three spaces known as the Dalinian Triangle. In terms of gastronomy and enology, the province of Gerona is a reference worldwide, with a total of 19 Michelin stars in 15 restaurants and DO Empordà wine. On a sporting level, Gerona boasts some of the best golf courses in Europe, and its varied terrain allows a wide range of sport practices, from nautical tourism to skiing.
The Costa Brava is the ideal place to enjoy your favorite sport at any time of the year, and accompany it with a good gastronomy, dream towns and a wide cultural offer.
Footvia International Tournament Promises. Is a youth football tournament that takes place in Barcelona during the month of February. The stay for the participants would be 3 nights / 4 days, arriving at Barcelona airport.
Male – Football 7
Male – Soccer 11
Female – Soccer 7
Female – Soccer 11
- Arrival of teams
- Registration in accommodation
- The Tournament begins
- Official team Photograph
- Opening ceremony
- Group phase matches during the morning and afternoon
- Group phase matches
- Coaches friendly match
- Qualifying rounds
- Gala dinner for team leaders
- Qualifying rounds
- Football party
- Awards Ceremony
The service includes:
- Private Coach transport service during the tournament.
- Airport transfers (both ways).
- 3 * / 4 * hotel accommodation for X days * possibility to add extra nights, indicate when requesting a quote.
- Credentials to attend all tournament events.
- Full board basis during the entire stay.
- Bilingual escort in all activities.
- Pre-registration and registration of the team / teams to the tournament.
- Credential management for the tournament.
- Organization of complementary activities to the event.
- On ground mediation and resolution of conflicts.