Costa Blanca Cup
Costa Blanca covers the coastline that bathes the Mediterranean at the height of the province of Alicante, in southeastern Spain, consisting of 244km of beaches, coves and cliffs. The towns of Alicante and Benidorm stand out for their tourist popularity, exquisite gastronomy and beauty in terms of resources.
Alicante, capital of the province, is a port city with a population of more than 320,000 inhabitants. Alicante has hosted major sporting events such as the Volvo Ocean Race and the America’s Cup in sailing, the World Padel Tour and the International Taekwondo Open, among others.
The municipality of Benidorm, which has a population of around 66,000 inhabitants, is known as “the New York of the Mediterranean” as it is the Spanish city with the largest number of skyscrapers and also the city with the most skyscrapers per inhabitant in the world. Benidorm is one of the most popular destinations in the Mediterranean thanks to its wide beaches, its average annual temperature of 19ºC and the wide range of tourist attractions it offers to its visitors.
Costa Blanca Cup is a soccer tournament that will be played in different towns of the Costa Blanca (Alicante) from July 2 to 8, 2023. The tournament was organized for the first time in 1993. The stay for the participants would be 6 nights / 7 days, arriving at Alicante airport.
- Cat. B8
- Cat. B11
- Cat. G8
- Cat. G11
- Arrival of teams.
- Matches starts.
- Official photograph.
- Opening ceremony.
- Group phase matches
- Group stage matches.
- Team leaders match.
- Eliminatory rounds.
- Team leaders dinner.
- Matches and first finals.
- Soccer party.
- Finals match
- Awards ceremony
The service includes:
- Private Coach transport service during the tournament.
- Airport transfers (both ways).
- 3 * / 4 * hotel accommodation for X days * possibility to add extra nights, indicate when requesting a quote.
- Credentials to attend all tournament events.
- Full board basis during the entire stay.
- Bilingual escort in all activities.
- Pre-registration and registration of the team / teams to the tournament.
- Credential management for the tournament.
- Organization of complementary activities to the event.
- On ground mediation and resolution of conflicts.