Costa Blanca covers the coastline that bathes the Mediterranean at the height of the province of Alicante, in the southeast of Spain, which has 244km of beaches, coves and cliffs. The populations of Alicante and Benidorm stand out for their tourist popularity, exquisite gastronomy and beauty as far as resources.
Alicante, capital of the province, is a port city with a population of over 320,000 inhabitants. Alicante has been throughout the years the venue for important major sporting events such as the Volvo Ocean Race and the Copa America in sailing, the World Padel Tour and the International Taekwondo Open among many others.
The municipality of Benidorm, which has a population of around 66,000 inhabitants, is known as „the New York of the Mediterranean“ since it is the Spanish city with the largest number of skyscrapers and also the city with the most skyscrapers per inhabitant in the world. Benidorm is one of the most popular destinations in the Mediterranean thanks to its wide beaches, its average annual temperature of 19ºC and to the numerous touristic activities that its territory offers.
Benidorm Cup is a youth football tournament that takes place in the city of Benidorm (Alicante) between june 30th and july 6th, 2024. The tournament was first organized in 2005. The stay for the participants would be 3 nights / 4 days, arriving at Alicante airport.
- B8: 2007/2009/2011
- B11: 2003/2005
- G11: 2003
FOOTBALL YOUTH TOURNAMENT
30/06/2024 - 06/07/2024
Flying to: Alicante / El Altet
- Arrival of teams
- Registration at accommodation
- The tournament begins
- Official Team Photograph
- Matches all day during the morning and afternoon
- Coaches friendly matches
- Football party
- Final phase matches
- Trophy Awards Ceremony
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Private Coach transport service during the tournament.
- Airport transfers (both ways).
- 3 * / 4 * hotel accommodation for X days * possibility to add extra nights, indicate when requesting a quote.
- Credentials to attend all tournament events.
- Full board basis during the entire stay.
- Bilingual escort in all activities.
- Pre-registration and registration of the team / teams to the tournament.
- Credential management for the tournament.
- Organization of complementary activities to the event.
- On ground mediation and resolution of conflicts.