- Know your browsing habits to be able to show you advertising related to your preferences.
- Compile statistics that enable us to analyse the way that users use our website, in order to improve it.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded and stored on your computer when accessing certain websites. They are widely used so that websites function correctly and efficiently, since they provide information to website owners. Cookies enable, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information that they contain and the way that the device is used, they can be used to recognise and identify the user in order to improve their browsing experience and offer them services requested by you. If you do not wish to send cookies to our systems, you can “deactivate” and control them from your browser by removing them from your browsing history – cache – when you finish your visit.
What types of cookies are there?
According to the body that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Third party cookies are those which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to their expiration:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies where data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period by the person responsible for the cookie and can vary between a few minutes and several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These enable the user to browse a website and to use the different options or services which may exist there, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements of a reservation, performing the reservation process, using security elements while browsing, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These enable the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the website to which they are linked. The information gathered with this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the usage data made by service users.
- Advertising cookies: These enable the management of advertising spaces in the most effective way possible, which, if applicable, the editor has included on a website from which they offer the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the adverts are shown.
Which type of cookies does the company use on the website?
Following Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines, the cookies used on the website are specified below.
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Provider name||Cookie purpose||Description|
|_ga||Duration: 2 years||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users|
|_gid||Duration: 24 hours||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users|
|_gat||Duration: 1 minute||Google Analytics||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_|
How can you change your consent or even decline cookies?
In the event that you wish to subsequently amend the cookies which are stored on your device, you can do so at any time by clicking on the following link or even by using the tools provided by each web browser.
Likewise, you can withdraw your consent by clicking on the following link, or even by using the tools provided by each web browser.
Depending on the type of browser that you use, the procedure for cancelling or deleting cookies could be, for illustrative purposes, any of the following:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home#sthash.cEpCdreI.dpuf
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES#sthash.cEpCdreI.dpuf
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html#sthash.cEpCdreI.dpuf
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
Updating the Cookies Policy and contact
This Cookies Policy can change according to the cookies used.