FOOTVIA INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT SUMMER EDITION 2023
Vanguardism, culture, history, Mediterranean gastronomy, first class infrastructures… Barcelona has many attributes that make it unique. Many painters, architects and authors throughout history have chosen Barcelona as a setting and source of inspiration. From the bohemian atmosphere of the Ciutat Vella and the Gothic Quarter to the modern financial buildings of the 21st century, Barcelona offers a complete tourist experience for all five senses.
The Catalan capital has been a major reference in world sport, hosting global events such as the Olympic Games in 1992, from which it modernized and expanded its offer of first-class sports facilities. Located between the sea and the mountains and with a temperate climate, Barcelona is an ideal destination for any time of the year to enjoy the many contrasts that coexist in it.
The Costa Brava covers the coastline of northeastern Spain, bordering France. This coast has two natural parks, botanical gardens, numerous beaches and coves and offers endless possibilities for tourism along its 214km of extension.
Home of Salvador Dalí, his work can be discovered in three areas known as the Dalinian Triangle. In terms of gastronomy and oenology, the province of Girona is a worldwide reference, with a total of 19 Michelin stars in 15 restaurants and the DO Empordà wine. In terms of sports, Girona boasts some of the best golf courses in Europe, and its varied orography allows from nautical tourism to skiing.
The Costa Brava is the ideal place to enjoy your favorite sport at any time of the year, and to accompany it with good gastronomy, dream villages and a wide cultural offer.
Footvia International Tournament Summer Edition 2023 is an international youth soccer tournament to be held in Barcelona during the months of June and July 2023. The stay for the participants would be 5 nights / 6 days, arriving at Barcelona airport.
Male – Soccer 7
Male – Soccer 11
Female- Soccer 7
Female – Soccer 11
- Arrival of teams
- Registration in accommodation
Morning: Free time.
Afternoon: Qualifying round
Morning: Opening ceremony.
Afternoon: Qualifying round.
- Morning: Free time.
- Afternoon: Qualifying round.
Morning: Final phase.
Afternoon: Final phase
Morning: Finals and awards ceremony.
Afternoon: End of tournament
The service includes:
- Private Coach transport service during the tournament.
- Airport transfers (both ways).
- 3 * / 4 * hotel accommodation for X days * possibility to add extra nights, indicate when requesting a quote.
- Credentials to attend all tournament events.
- Full board basis during the entire stay.
- Bilingual escort in all activities.
- Pre-registration and registration of the team / teams to the tournament.
- Credential management for the tournament.
- Organization of complementary activities to the event.
- On ground mediation and resolution of conflicts.